mobile home park shut off water supply to my home bill was past due 14 days,can they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuSaNW

The mobile home park I rent a space from in Copperas Cove tx. Has turned off water supply to my trailer .My bill is 63.00 and I pay monthly in full the water bill to the park .
For some sudden reason they have started doing water shut off's if your bill is over 14 days past due. So 15 days past when my last bill was issued they turned off my H20 if paid in full plus a connection fee they will return service.
Here is my question: My bill is only 18 days past due. Always have paid in full every 3o days water bill including late fees. Now they are saying they want to evict me and start legal proceedings to do so. What are they doing and would a judge take them seriously if all my bills were paid in full to the Park? would a judge rule for the park in a eviction case me owing nothing to the park and bills paid

The manager of the park does not like us and has been looking for a reason to evict us or find things to maybe build and eviction case,, She has nothing just my paying late on my water bill, which the latest i ever paid it was 32 days past due.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back