Medical Malpractice Negligence ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeydog

Went to Dr. and told him i was peeing blood off and on for 3 yrs, i dememded test to be done,, i callled about the results days later and they couldnt find the results,, i had the test done again. Guess what? lost results again,, when i asked the dr. about peeing blood,, he said,,, oh,, its just PROBABLY a kidney stone. About 8 months went by, and i went back to the DR. and said,, i want a cat scan or ultrasound done, because i dont beleive the kidney stone story you gave me,, when i went back to the dr. about 3 weeks later,, i found out it WASNT a kidney stone but i had cancer ( 8 ml )
in my bladder,, The dr. that removed the cancer was mad because they did no test to to see why i was peeing blood. even HE said it was negligence on their part.(the dr. has now resigned ) If i had not demended the test done on my own, i may have not been alive today, I was I that demended the test be done, The dr. could have cared less, they knew for a whole yr. that i was peeing blood,and nothing was done about it,, Do i have any recourse against the dr. or the clinic he works for????? thanks,,,

I am having a hard time reading all this.

So you are saying that after you started finding blood, you waited three years before you went to a doctor? Is that right?

Went to Dr. and told him i was peeing blood off and on for 3 yrs, i dememded test to be done,, i callled about the results days later and they couldnt find the results,, i had the test done again. Guess what? lost results again,, when i asked the dr. about peeing blood,, he said,,, oh,, its just PROBABLY a kidney stone. About 8 months went by, and i went back to the DR. and said,, i want a cat scan or ultrasound done, because i dont beleive the kidney stone story you gave me,, when i went back to the dr. about 3 weeks later,, i found out it WASNT a kidney stone but i had cancer ( 8 ml )
in my bladder,, The dr. that removed the cancer was mad because they did no test to to see why i was peeing blood. even HE said it was negligence on their part.(the dr. has now resigned ) If i had not demended the test done on my own, i may have not been alive today, I was I that demended the test be done, The dr. could have cared less, they knew for a whole yr. that i was peeing blood,and nothing was done about it,, Do i have any recourse against the dr. or the clinic he works for????? thanks,,,
Im sorry,, i was peeing blood for 3 yrs,, off and on,, than i went to the dr. and told him about me peeing blood off and on for 3 yrs now,, thats when i said i wanted some test done,, they lost the test results twice,,when i asked him about me peeing blood, thats when he said,,,, oh,, its just probably a kidney stone,,Thats when he could have said,,lets do a ultrasound ot cat scan,, he was willing to leave it go as a kidney stone without really knowing what it was.. than 8 months later,i got to thinking about what he said, thats when i, myself demended an ultrsasound, since they couldnt find the results and could have cared less.

You can certainly take your records to a medical malpractice attorney to see what they say.

Go ahead

Certainly, you have a claim for medical malpractice against the erring doctor. Go seek for legal help from qualified attorney who has vast expertise in this area for best lights and to identify your legal options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back