workers compensation and depositions

Status
Not open for further replies.

REENI

This is about a workers comp. case going on for 2 1/2 yrs. I've given depositions to them already and after my lawyer withdrew they want me to give them another one. Do I have to do it and if I don't how will that afect my case? My final court date is this June. I am from Florida where the laws are unreal.

Need help ASAP Pleaseeeeeee:eek:

Doesn't the new lawyer representing your case have access to your records? If no lawyer, get one as soon as possible. Good Luck!

I don't have a new one and don't know if I want one. All I want to know is do I have to go to this deposition. Reeni

If you have been subpoenaed to testify the answer is yes.

Presutin thanks for the help,I didn't want a lawyer but I'm gonna go see one.I just think the state of Florida has a broken workers comp. system. Its a real shame how real people are treated,when I say real people I mean a normal everyday Joe. This world we live in is in sad shape when all that matters is material things and money we have lost our way some how and we need to go back. Its like people don't respect each other and some don't even respect themselves. I'll stop now..lol ...But you have no clue what these people have put me through. Now this isn't about money its about principle of the thing now!

Reeni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back