workmans comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevemazzoni

In 2003 I had surgery on my rotator cuff where I was employed,I was in my probationary period and was terminated.I settled a claim for xxx$ signed some papers and received compensation.they pd for the surgeryand dr. bills, The ? I have is My shoulder is bad again from my new job, can I claim this at my new job or can I go back to my old job and claim it and more compensation?I heard there is no lenght of time even if I received copensation? Thanks

workman comp

In 2003 I had arotator cuff injury.I was in my probation period where I was employedI filed a claim had surgery the company settled everything. I received a settlement signed some papers. they then terminated me from employment.So Im working at this new job same type of work,I tell the boss if I continue to do this kind of overhead work it is hurting my same shoulder. they start to put in a overhead crane but 1 1/2 years later it is still not done and my arm hurts all the time. Can I file a claim against the previous company or the new company? I had an MRI done and my orthopedics surgeon has it.what should I do? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back