not sure what to about neighbors guest

Status
Not open for further replies.

hae1496

I live in an apartment complex. I have lived here for three years. up until now never had a problem with anyone. Even when they are noisy, fighting or out late being loud on a school night. The other day my neighbors boyfreind was over and they were across the complex with other neighbors partying. it was late, but a friday night. Some of the kids whose parents were over at the party were out with my two children ages 12 and 4. The neighbors came back across while arguing with each other and went in. we told the kids to make sure that they were quiet.However the girl and her boyfriend were in yelling ect. then another neighbor from the party had a fight w/her man and came ove to thier apt. and went in, they were loud. we could hear them outside. After a few minutes the girls boyfriend came out yelling for the kids to quiet down.[they were not even being loud, they were talking in their normal tone]. he then got in his truck for some reason and backed it up extremely fast almost hitting one of the neighbors kids as well as my daughter. He then went back in,and then opened the door and cussed the kids out. he did not really give a reason. This went on until i said if he had a problem to talk to me not them. i told him he did not have a right to talk to any child like that. he got more upset and then cussed me out in front of the children,while blocking my door so i could not take them in. w/i a couple minutes after threaghting to come after me ha called the police.The officer said that he could not do much and we could continue to stayon my side of the complex. And to talk to the landlord. the next day before i could get ahold of my lanlord he kicked some of my stuff outside,breaking my daughters bike.Then told eveyone that he wanted to get me to move because i am muslim, and my kind is what is wrong w/ the world.He also mentioned in front of my son that i was a terrorist and had no right to be here.[i am am american]. I have not said anything to him. And i am not sure what to do. Me and my kids deserve to be safe.please help.... heidi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back