730 eval complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

for4kids

The 730 custody evaluation has been completed and it has been decided in my favor. There are two children from previous(13 and 11)marriage that are with me 100% and two younger(2 and 4) from 'present at issue' involved. The temporary parent plan was has been as follows: three weekends of the month beginning Thursday am to Sunday pm. This was not successful since the siblings were only together one weekend a month and the thurs and fri with other parent was spent in daycare while I am off on those days(majority of the time). Not to mention that the 4th and 1st weekend are back to back many times. The recommendation was that is was not going to be 80/20 as requested by the other parent nor would it be 50/50..the evaluator only said it would be just about how it is but we would make changes. Can anyone enlighten me please? We now have our 'stip appointment' coming up. What exactly occurs during this appointment? How much input will I have and how much can I disagree to? What should I avoid stating?? Thank you for any advice.(I do not have representation)

When objecting to interrogatories you should simple state the objection and the reason for the objection within the answer. It may be contested and just be prepared to justify your reason for the objeciton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back