Being Sued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonceapon

Hi, recently a company a friend works for is being sued, the reason they are being sued is because of my friend whom we will call "Sherly" here is what happened, one day a 7 year client came in for a check up on her Acne, everything went fine until this client asked why her eyebrows were so thin, knowing Sherly who has a certificate in permanent make-up and all. She recommended that she go to a different company to get it done because they do not do Permanent Make-Up in there company, Sherly then asked the client if she would like a demo using EYELINER (Standard Eyeliner) on her to show how it is done, meaning she had verbal consent by the client to do it, everything went swell until a week later the client came back and told Sherly that the eyeliner was not coming off at this point Sherly was very confused and offered her a free peel which would remove the eyeliner safely. Sherly took a look at the eyeliner and saw a few blue marks in which she says were not her eyeliner and someone elses doing.

Now Sherlys company is being sued because the clients eyeliner is not coming off and because she has a mini-bruise near her eye.

This is the evidence being used against Sherly:
7 Years Client
Bruised Eyebrow

No Receipt, No data of it in the computer, no data on any papers, not in any sign-up sheets.

Sherly is very bad with these things and she starts breaking down whenever talking to a lawyer.

I was wondering what are the chances that this client will actually win this case with slim evidence, and if this client loses will she be able to sue Sherly despite Sherly working under a company at the time of this happening?

-Thank you

sherly needs a good laywer. she needs to present the eyeliner that she used and the process in which she used it. as simple as it may be. It sounds like this woman who is sueing shirly is only out to get money. it all sounds pretty silly. But even silly cases have been victouriuos. So its my guess that this woman who has been a 7 year client, probably realizes that shirly is a sensative woman and she thinks that she can push her around with a lawsuit. Unless she had an unusual allergic reaction to the standard eyeliner, even then, bruising is highly unlikely. I don't see how she has much of a case with no evidence. But don't underestimate evil people, like that. they will usually do whatever to get what they want. Tell shirley to be strong and to know her rights. If her consence is clear, then she needs to worry only about the facts of the matter and presenting herself and her innocents. I will pray for this unfortunate situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back