Trustin law enforcment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrsblondie

To make a long story short:

My friends and I were out on St. Patricks day, stopped by a bar to say hello to some friends that were in town, approx 120am, The bouncer was a little rude, but in the end it was we couldn't get in the bar was closing, my friend and him had some words... We decided to wait outside the bar for my friends to come out, we were probably 20 feet away from the front door, the bouncer came out and walked towards us and stated "Always can always find white girls on the corner, give me a piece of your white pussy", words were exchanged between him and my boyfriend, I turned around and asked him to go back to where he came from and do his job, that what he said was disrespectful, he got in my face, and stated that "your just a stupid white b** I will kill u", I of course was upset over this and said really go get your manager so he can hear how you are speaking to me, at this time he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me. I then stated that he had placed his hands on me and I was calling the cops, I called 911 told them the situation and they said they were on their way, while we waited the 1hr and 45 min for the cops to come, there were 2 more 911 calls made because the bouncer was threatening us, the manager came out and wouldn't help, he allowed his bouncer to continue to have words with the group, the bouncer went inside the bar and brought out 2 of his girlfriends, we could hear him telling them "take care of your bro's jump them in the parking lot", the girls started to instigate, I walked over to get my friends that were having words with them to just get them to sit on the curb with me, this is when one of the girls came towards me and punched me in the face, took me to the ground and continued to punch me in the head, my 2 friends tried to get them off of me because no one that worked there would help. I sat up on the street when they finally got off of me to see all of the employees standing there with their arms crossed, no one moved to stop the fight, after this the girls tried to leave, my friend told them they weren't going anywhere, about 5 min later is when the cops showed up.

Ok long story short didn't happen, tried to keep it short...

Once the cops came I was taken to the ER by ambulance, and from what the police said is its a he said she said thing, I asked to press charges against the bouncer and the 2 girls, when the officer came to the ER he only allowed me to press charges against the one girl, when I asked why he didn't do as I had asked he told me "not to worry about them"
The girls have also pressed charges against me and my 2 friends.

I know have done some investigation that the bouncer has 4 felonies, drive by shooting involved.. The bar where this happened is known to be a Cop after hour hang out..

My question is why is it that I cant press charges against the bouncer?

In the police report the girl that hit me states " I thought she was going to hit me so I hit her", can I be charged with anything?

There are no cameras at the scene so this is all he said she said, I feel like I did what I was supposed to do and called the police to help me and it got me in more trouble then just leaving..

Any advice in this situation I would highly appreciate.

I have all ready called internal affairs to see if I can get answers out of them of why I was not able to press charges against the people that had their hands on me, waiting for a call back.

again sorry about how long this is.. feel free to ask questions, I could use any help you have to offer

In bar brawls, the cops oftentimes have a difficult job figuring out who did what, so it is not uncommon for them to simply not file charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back