birth certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramp88

I had slept with two people around the time that I got pregnant - one of them was my boyfriend, and the other was an ex. I'm not sure which one is the father. My boyfriend doesn't know about the other guy, and when I told him I was pregnant he was screaming at me for weeks to get an abortion, and I told him that I wouldn't. The whole time I was pregnant, he was out sleeping with other people, leaving me with all the bills and coming back once in a while, sticking around for a few days, then picking a fight with me over nothing, throwing me around, and leaving again to be with another girl. I've called the cops a few times, but he's quite a good liar and has turned it back on me somehow. This whole time, I had complications with my pregnancy and my ex was helping me out even though I told him that it was my boyfriend's baby. The day my labor was induced, my boyfriend starting hanging around a lot again, and for three months he was amazing, helping out with everything, and everyone was suprised about how much he has changed. However, in the past week, he has punched me in the face, fractured my wrist, came after me with a screwdriver, tackled me and slammed my head against our concrete floor until I couldn't see straight, and walked out leaving me with our daughter who has been running a little bit of a fever and throwing up to go hang out with his friends. He wants me to go to the notary and sign the voluntary acknowledgement of paternity form with him, but I'm afraid to because he's a violent person and I don't want him to hurt the baby. My ex boyfriend said that he would go with me and sign because I told him recently that there was a possibility that the baby was his. If my ex signs, can my boyfriend challenge the form? I don't want him to be able to force a paternity test on me and the baby because I'm afraid of what will happen if it shows that my boyfriend (soon to be ex) is the father. What can I do? :confused:

If this guy is violent do not let him sign any paternity paperwork. If he is abusing you, why in the heck havent you called the police and filed a RO? You need to get out of the relationship.

Is there somewhere you can go with the baby? This guy has no rights at all since paternitwas not established.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back