Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Petty Theft 484-488 PC at Kohls store in California

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpRequired

Recently caught by Kohls California store for a petty theft of $50. Officer charged with Misdemeanor. Will they put me in Jail or just some fine and community services? The merchandise is of $44 dollars. Can I appeal for Infraction?

I am feeling so embarrassed about the whole thing now since for few dollars I have lost all my peace of mind, sleep and I am not able to live my normal life. I have to appear in front of court in month of February. Has someone faced this kind of situation? Will it remain on my records?

I really dont want to go in Jail. I am ready to pay fine. Will i be on some probation? Is there any kind of diversion program that i can request for?

If i want to appeal for Infraction, can I plead guilty and still get infraction or I have to Plead Not Guilty to appeal for Infraction?

I will be applying for my US Citizenship in few months from now and I am afraid if this will affect my US Citizenship application. I am currently on permanent resident status and hold GC.

How many times did you steal before you got caught?

This is the first time I ever tried doing such thing. I don't know what exactly was playing in my mind, but I regret of what I have done. I would never ever do this or even think of doing this kind of thing in my life again.

This is the first time I ever tried doing such thing. I don't know what exactly was playing in my mind, but I regret of what I have done. I would never ever do this or even think of doing this kind of thing in my life again.

Okay; when you decide to start telling us the truth, post back.

Bye....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back