Property Invasion, Damages, Trespass falsely accused

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyrose

my boy friend was arrested for as the say breaking into the ex wifes car and taking fishing poles he was put in jail. the incident happen on the 15 of oct as she states she locked the brand new car ( which he never new she had) at 11 pm and noticed at 7 am of the 16 the car was different her 9 year old son said he saw my boy friend get in the car and take the fishing poles out and get in a red car and drive away at 3 30 am 3 hours later she calls in the report and that is all we know on that end now the red car belongs to my boy friends mom who we all live with atm so my boyfirend never left the home he would of had ot crawl over me ot get out and then sneak past his mom on the couch to get out the door but one other problem the dog will bark at any noise no matter who you are then the neighbor visits every morning at 4 to 5 am when my boyfriend mom walks the dog for it cant hold it self then they come in for coffee he saw my boyfriend most mornings or atleast hear his very loud snoring which neighbors make fun off for our bed is next to there rooms the other thing is the mechanic has the evidence that the red car was broke the 14 to the 17 so my question is this

how long does it take for the state attorney to get this info from the public defender and act on it.

we been to our first hearing and first case management the state asked for contiunce for the state did not get ahold of the ex and son to get there statements now we go back for the next one in jan but

40th day is coming up soon what does this mean is it something we can do to force her hand to drop or not

does she need our info or if the pd gives ours to her will those be enough or can we give the state our stuff if the pd doesnt do it before the 15 cm again

how long does a state and pd have before they have to exchange info

the state is florida city is gainsville and with our evidence we feel we are not getting the right help and would like all the help we can get to get our loved one home he lost a job and 35 days of our new life over this

ladyrose

the ex saw me me and boyfirend for the first time 3 days pryer to her calling in the false report so its all a vicious lie to hurt him

Your DA and your BF's lawyer would exchange all relevant evidence and information during announcement settings……….Most states set them up once a month or sometimes informally depending on the working relationship of DA and lawyer. There are usually about three on average. So, just be a bit patient and you would see all the reports and evidence against him. The time frame varies from one state or even county to the other. You might be able to find out approx time frames from the county clerk's office or PD office.

thank you for responding and helping me with some of this matter i have additional concern

once this is all over and we get the state to realize this person was lieing to them all this time and get the bf home we want to file charges against the ex for what she has done who or how would we proceed and get the state to take this seriously for we feel this ex will do this again

The state can only charge for crimes they can prove. It is difficult to prove a lie ... all because they could not prove her statements to be true, does not mean that they can show her statements to be knowiongly and intentionally false, either. Pursuing criminal charges for false reporting or perjury are VERY difficult.

Your boyfriend is certainly free to try and sue her if he wishes. The burden of proof in a civil suit is lower than in a criminal trial.

-Carl

Anytime..........Carl is right...........that is just how the system functions....it can be unfair at times but works most of the time.....

need to know before i do this

would taking pictures of the yard of where the car and house to show the lighting and the bushes covering the windows be of any good to prove that there was no way the child would know exactly that the person getting in the car was my bf not saying he did this just want to know if taking these pics would help ? please reply asap need to getthem and turn in before monday if they help

thank you ladyrose

also would giving a copy the pictures to the state help move them along faster today is the 42nd day and we have not heard if hes been charged so as of yet hes just sitting in the jail and not being released what else can i do to getthe state to realize hes innocent can i go to the state and talk to them or wait till they contact me if they do for my side of the situation

Pictures might not hurt, but handing them to ANYONE but your boyfriend's attorney might be a bad idea.

- Carl

in the state of florida what is the time line the state have in turning over the discovery packet to the lawyer and what is the time line for the state to file charges on the person they have in jail

could some one help me in finding how long the state and public defenders have in exchanging the discovery packs in the state of florida is there a site im able to go and look up info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back