Desperate in KS

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous123

I've been tied up in a WC case for almost 3 years, Carpal Tunnel with Cervical Thoracic Strain, Cervical Radiculopathy, bilateral Tennis Elbow, possible Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. Carpal Tunnel surgery was done, afterwards the symptoms with the wrists, fingers and forearms have become much worse. In December 2006 the WC doctor who performed my surgery recommended a MRI and EMG to determine why I was having the problems with by hands, wrists and forearms, but felt it was "cervical" related. I recently seen a court ordered Dr. who didn't recommend these tests, but his "opinion" it was a result of the surgery having caused more problems then it solved and the damage could be permanent.

My first IME was performed in April, 2006 deeming my employer responsible for my injuries, however I was not allowed any medical care when I continued to beg to see a dr. I was informed several months later it was because the Dr. who performed the IME was less than a Neurologist.

My attorney is wanting to settle without knowing a true "diagnosis", just opinions without any further testing. I questioned how they could do this, told him I wouldn't settle anything until I knew for sure the diagnosis and if I was left with permament damage. He said I had no choice. I need to know if this is accurate?

Should I want to appeal, does the same attorney handle the appeal. I'm already on my second attorney as the first one wouldn't return calls and was quite difficult to work with. Any advice would be appreciated.

You have a RIGHT to speedy tial. WTF is going on? WC bleed's until you give in.

Please PM me, so we can do this case right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back