Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse crooked cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaishacalbert

Me and my family were riding down the highway when we passed a state trooper on the opposite side who started to turn around. My husband had previously been pulled over in my car and arrested when this same state trooper found drugs under his clothes. I knew that I wasn't speeding so I wasn't concerned at all, but this state boy squeezes in between my car and the car behind me and follows me about two miles until he pulls me over on the next exit. As soon as he walks up to the car he asks for my driver licences and my dogs start to bark which might I add are nine pound yorkies. He grabs for his gun in front of my two children who are in the back seat and tells me that he is going to shoot my dogs if I don't get them. Well my children start to loose it. He then leans down to tell my husband to get out of the car because he has a warrent for his arrest where he was indicted on the previous arrest. He forgets all about my licence and walks around to arrest my husband. He tells me to sit outside my car because he needs to do a search that I tell him I don't want him to do because he had no right. He does one anyway finds a radio shack police scanner and takes me to jail for it. When I get to the jail I get stripped searched then my husband does where they find drugs that I had no idea about and the trooper comes back out with it to tell me that he is charging me with it too. So I get stripped searched for having a scanner, posession charges that I had no idea about because I had absolutely nothing on me. And I've lost my job because of these charges had to move out of my house because the state trooper took all the money I had in my purse. My kids still talk about the officer that wanted to shoot their dogs and I'm trying to raise money to post bail where I have recently been indicted and lawyer fees. Does this sound right to you???

I also want to add that when my husband got in the back seat of the car and asked to see where I had been locked in for speeding the officer did not lock it in. Just like I figured because I know for a fact that I was not speeding. They also searched my car without a search warrent after I told them I did not want them to. The officers searched then they ran the dog through where they found nothing.

Q: Does this sound right to you?

A: No, ma'am, it certainly does not sound one bit right to me. If I were you, I'd divorce that bum as soon as possible!

Well, it might not seem fair to you but cops can do that and get away with it. It is within their limits. The cop can search the car without your consent before taking anyone into custody. He can pull you over and arrest a fugitive at anytime. He can even pull you over if he feels there is a fugitive in the car. That is enough probable cause. He might not have done everything by the book but there is not much you can do about this. Your husband's record reduces you all credibility. He can charge you both depending on his personal judgment of the situation and observations. Just let it fly and try to help your husband get things on track. Sorry for your troubles………..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back