Disability Lawyer- Los Angeles, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

monstergirl

my boyfriend was just denied for federal disability. he has a chronic pain condition/ nerve dystrophy that most doctors don't understand, and we want to find a lawyer that will be able to help with his situation.

in his denial letter, the said it was based on information that they received from the doctor that did his evaluation examination and the free clinic. The free clinic did not examine him (they said they could not help him) and the strip mall doctor that did his evaluation had never even heard of his condition, and would not look at any of the information my boyfriend gave to him. NOTHING was reviewed from his past medical records, all of which were supplied.

any advice as to what to do going forward? we want to file an appeal fast, but we also want to be as well prepared as possible. where do i go to find a GOOD lawyer that we will not have to pay until the case is settled (as finances will be tight for a while)? how do we get the review board to actually LOOK at the records we are supplying?

You can browse the net for that. In cases of this liking, lawyers take their fees as you supposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back