Ebay buyer breech of contract!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeraRam

My Profile
Breech of contract by ebay buyer!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone direct me to whom, or how to file charges on an ebay customer that breached a contract after a buy and has cost me an indeterminate amount of sales dollars???
A little detail...
I sell an item on ebay which is information on how to kill a nail fungus using a treatment my Mother discovered. I include for free a retail package of the common product found to kill nail fungus along with the information packet. The customers are purchasing the information and instructions only and this is stated several times throughout the listing. The free retail product identity is not disclosed in the ebay listing. If it were then there would be no sales. People reading my expensive ebay listing would just go buy the product locally and experiment on their own.
Stated throughout the ebay listing is the statement, "by making this purchase you agree to and are legally bound to not post the retail product identity in any ebay generated feedback comments, emails, or weblog (blogs). This is also stated once again in the shipping notification sent to all customers.
Most customers follow the agreement and are surprised and elated to find it is killing their nail fungus.
About one in 500 though will be angered when receiving the packet and think they have been overcharged or scammed and breech the agreement.
Ebay will not remove these comments without a court order. (Something I am also looking to find out how to do)
Thank you in advance for reading and considering how to help me or direct me to attorneys specializing in ebay related venues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back