Am Selling my House and Neighbors will not stay off my property

Status
Not open for further replies.

jewelrygirl

My husband and I remodeled our old home which is not occupied but on the market. We dont live in the same city as the home and only check it every 2 weeks or so. Our neighbors will not keep their kids, or trash off our property.
Here lies the problem the homes on both sides of us are hud housing and therefore we cant make a complaint against the neighbors because they do not own the home they live in. I do not know who the "landlord is" and the neighbors are very rough. We have had 2 windows broken and they use our outlet on the outside of our home to play their radios. Weve found beer bottles, chairs and trash in our yard. When we complain they clean up the mess. But we do not want any trouble.
Ive called the police station and they say they will do extra patrols. Weve had 3 feedback responses from people looking at our home and they comment on the neighborhood children in our yard. What do I do, what is my recorse. I feel like Im helpless and we need to sell this house because of 2 mortgage payments.

Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back