19 Year Old Dating 17 Year Old LEGAL???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moribund1X

Alright so im dating a 17 year old in Massachusetts and we have been dating for nearly a year now, her mom hates me she calls me a lot of bad names she says that im a pedophile and other things like that, and is threatening to take me to court and put a restraining order on me and i don't mistreat her daughter and everything she has asked for my ss# and ive listened to her shes done background checks on me and nothing seems to please her at all.

What i want to know is that if it is legal or illegal what i am doing ??
we are both virgins too idk if it makes a difference or not.

MASSACHUSETTS 16

If a minor 16 or 17 years of age is a virgin, sex is illegal (Chapter 272: Section 4. Inducing person under 18 to have sexual intercourse).

Google is your friend....

The child has to answer to her parents till she leaves home.

When she can support herself 100% with a full-time job, then y'all can do whatever you like.

we are not having sex because im those types of guys that have it after marriage

can i still date her?

The child has to answer to her parents till she leaves home.

When she can support herself 100% with a full-time job, then y'all can do whatever you like.:no:

Here's what you don't seem to understand.

If her parents say she cannot date you, then she can't.

It doesn't matter if no law prohibits it. Her parents are the law as far as she is concerned.

There is NOTHING in the law that is going to force her parents to allow her to date you, see you, be in the same room with you if they don't want her to.

If they say no, it's no. And the law will back them up.

It doesn't matter whether you are or are not having sex. It doesn't matter how nice a guy you are. It doesn't matter if you are as pure as the driven snow and can walk on water. It doesn't matter if Governor Patrick, Attorney General Coakley and the entire Massachusetts State Senate go in person to her parents and plead your case.

If her parents say she cannot date you, see you, talk to you on the phone, IM you, have anything to do with you, then she can't. Period. End of Story.

Are we entirely clear on that now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back