Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant Lack Of Evidence And Still Under Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaocihuatl

My Fiance Is Under Custody, He Went To One Of His Pre-trial. Theres No Evidence, There Charging Him For Posetion Of A Firearm And Assalt W/ A Firearm. Theres No Gun. In The Prior Court Hearings They Did Not Present Any Evidence. The Only Person That Testified Was The Police Officer That Arrested Him. The Area He Lives In Is Know For Shootings. When The Police Went To Arrest Him He Was Under The Influence. They Searched His House Didnt Find A Gun. They Did Find A Box Of Ammunition. It Was A New Box. That Box He Had Found In His Job A Month Prior. The Victim That Claims To Be Assalted Never Showed Up To Court. He Was Arrested In June. It Was A Saturday And On A Tuesday Was Released. No Court No Case. Then In Agust They Went To Arrest Him Again. They Had A Warant For The Arrest. I Told His Public Defender That I Saw When He Took The Box Of Bullets Home. She Said That They Will Contact Me To Testify. I Havent Heard From Them And He Has Court Tuesday. What Can I Do? Help Please!

My Fiance Is Under Custody, He Went To One Of His Pre-trial. Theres No Evidence, There Charging Him For Posetion Of A Firearm And Assalt W/ A Firearm. Theres No Gun. In The Prior Court Hearings They Did Not Present Any Evidence. The Only Person That Testified Was The Police Officer That Arrested Him. The Area He Lives In Is Know For Shootings. When The Police Went To Arrest Him He Was Under The Influence. They Searched His House Didnt Find A Gun. They Did Find A Box Of Ammunition. It Was A New Box. That Box He Had Found In His Job A Month Prior. The Victim That Claims To Be Assalted Never Showed Up To Court. He Was Arrested In June. It Was A Saturday And On A Tuesday Was Released. No Court No Case. Then In Agust They Went To Arrest Him Again. They Had A Warant For The Arrest. I Told His Public Defender That I Saw When He Took The Box Of Bullets Home. She Said That They Will Contact Me To Testify. I Havent Heard From Them And He Has Court Tuesday. What Can I Do? Help Please!
There really is not much YOU can do. Your boyfriend can speak to his attorney about the time element and ask what is going on, but you have no legal dog in this fight, so all you can do is wait to be called as a witness.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back