Alligator Alley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

I have an unusual situation that involves a large manufacturing industry who
is also in the business of financing by way of a financial corporation that offers,
(in this case), small companies, credit lines.

I started a product design business in 1999.

Admittedly, I stuck my neck out by financing, my living expenses and the business
using credit lines, bank loans, and credit cards, this amounted to apx. 175,000
I am a Designer/Inventor, in the five years following the start-up, the business
including myself, used or apx. 35,000 per year, I would think this conservative,
given what designers think they earn and the productivity that transpired.
Previously, during the up-start period, a credit line company contacted me and
offered me a credit line of 30,000, I accepted it.

Around 2002, a large corporation's subsidary, financial company, somehow appropriated
the 30,000 credit line, they were now holding my unsecured loan from the previous company's offer.

Oh, by the way, ( the new appropriated credit line company's parent company), was in the
business of manufacturing and developing the same products that I was developing,
with the exception, that I developed designs not yet know to the industry as a whole.

I was impressed and confident to have a friend in the business, although it was a mystery
to me of how or why I was so fortunate.

I proceeded to share my business plan including the developing designs and technologies
with them.

There are quite a few details, but to make a long story short,

I communicated with their office frequently, providing them, with updated equipment technology and business plan developments.

At one point I knew that I would need more money and spoke to them about their in-house small business counselor and they provided me with a phone number of a person in another office in a different part of the country.

I spoke to the individual and we mutually agreed that the business plan needed some editing, which was no problem, there was still plenty of time to refinance. I brushed up the plan, which included a small product development, manufacturing and sale, that would potentially bring in, by demographic statistics, 3-5 million in 3-5 years.

The plan also provided their company with a project development for high tech industrial equipment and newly styled designs for another of the two products the parent company is famous for in most of the world, they are also a Defense Department contractor.

For the next three months, after I submitted the business plan to their main office, they went silent, with no explanation, I had made the mistake of confiding in them to provide me an exit strategy for all the other creditors.

My reasoning was that they being as generous as I, would allow me a small amount of credit, for the essential equipment project, and could help me attain an SBA loan, or they could refinance me, as I did not need to much to get small product manufacturing going. This would allow me to pursue patents and copyrights in a workable atmosphere conducive to business practices. After all they led me to believe that they supported small business, and touted this in commercial brochures they mailed to me.

They dropped me like a hot potato without saying a word, and ignored me as if I was
not there, I called, faxed and e-mailed them numerous times.

Eventually, my credit went over the curve, and the alligators have been closing in ever since.

I spent my time since, circumventing any patent protections that they could take advantage of, since, patent ability, for technology disclosed runs out in twelve months, for technologies that are disclosed but not patented. By chance I now believe that the major assets are patentable, again, as technologies not obvious, i.e., and features technically complex.

At this time, I do not need to tell you that I am looking at foreclosures, since, I basically ignored everything including the debts, to regain a technically significant position.

I need to put a halt to this, (discharge or some type of hearing or trial), that is affordable.

My question is now that I am in a legal fiasco, that is going to wind up being a fight for my life, how can I defer the alligators and how can I get investigative power working for me ?

If in fact the items I have designed are of value, who, and how, would be available to investigate the facts surrounding this, example, government procurement, of investigators in this area, they are strangely silent, or in the case of procurement fraud, and Defense Department Inspector General, have passed the buck.

I am trying to get to the bottom of this, by wanting to find out, are the concepts, designs, inventions surrounding this of value to procurement, if so and they have this on the procurement schedule, where did they originate, and if they are of value and the government does not have this, then I would have a chance to get back in business and levy my debts to investors since the technology would be viable.

I am also suspicious of the actions of the corporate finance company that procured my previous credit line.

My question is, how do I find out if this was an unscrupulous act of deception ?

Who in the government is responsible for overseeing this kind of thing?

Is this explainable to the state jurisdiction, to grant me a discharge concerning foreclosure ?

I have contacted, NJIT Defense Procurement Center, to get answers, since I could not get any help from federal offices, and am still working on it.

Ziggy

The only foreclosures I know about are stopped by either paying the debt or declaring bankruptcy.

With all do respect sir, I posted here, since it was an investigative topic, however I well understand your answer, . . altough I feel as there is something suspicious here possibly, abuse, the monies I used, comparitively relative to the value of technologies is the issue, I did not want overlooked.

( .. Experts & Investigators Expert witnesses, private investigators, asset location, information retreival databases..)

The legal issue is, if victimization has occurred, and it is suspected, why should I be the one who is left without a leg to stand on.

I never intended to have a bundle of free money, and if the offices of federal procurement,
(who have a hard time providing soldiers in the middle east with the equipment they need), why should they, as well as I, then be victims of a slushy and incompetent government.

I apologize for being hard hitting but don't citizens deserve the benefit of the doubt.

I conclude with my previous request for investigate capabilities to those who can provide me with an answer as how mitigating circumstances could be posed to the system of justice in my defense.

Ziggy

All authority belongs to the people - Thomas Jefferson

Last edited:
If you would write simply, clearly, and plainly, giving us facts (and not conclusions), then we may be able to help you better. No one can understand what you are saying.

And also avoid the third person.

I am being persued for debt, by foreclosure, yes the debt is mine, but the cause of it is not,
my view is that I am a victim of foul play that happens not to be the present collector, but another credit company,
who I feel knew what they were doing, when they caused a domino effect to my then fragile financial state of business.

I developed concepts and designs for equipments of fairly high value to the creditor since they are also in the business of manufacturing and or using the type of equipment I design.

I was peacefully designing this equipment and they came along and somehow appropriated my credit line, increased it from 30 to 35 k, then laid in wait for the trap they baited.

They new I was between a rock and a hard place financially, not there fault, but to abscund with patentable industrial intellectual property is.

A vulnerable palce for intellectual property to be, i.e. on the inside, expl. (not in plain view of the public).

If I am entering a race and a competitor hits me in the knee before the race, should I be out of the race,
who decides?
I feel that my credit in general was damaged through no direct fault of my own.

I am hoping that this might not be as complicated as my previous post.

Feel free to ask me questions as I will be more that glad to answer any you have.

Ziggy

Last edited:
I may have strayed a bit toward financial credit in the last post,. .strayed from the need to know a little more about the government that chooses such equipment through procurement as I am speaking of and the relationship that they have with corporate America our dem-i-god.

Do our forum investigators have this kind of expertise, because they could do me alot of good if I can get some answers here.

Ziggy

"A dog with a bone knows no friend"

Last edited:
Experts & Investigators Expert witnesses, private investigators, asset location, information retreival databases

Take for examnple, interpreting this Forum by Subject Title, and the term< (asset location), in this case that may be a job for Chally Chan, . . .but never the less it is a job.
. . . asset, a word of varied interpretation, . . location, a word covering the definitions describing, "in" the, "rights of property", varied interpretations entitled to all that judge.

Now, I'd like to know have I interpreted the, Topics and terms from the same book that you read.

If I am asking to much, fine, let me know and I'll try to be not so descriptive and inquisitive.

Ziggy

Last edited:
In Explanation :
In this you will find some details not previously mentioned.

My home is up for sheriffs sale and here is why;
Since, I am involved in design work as a technology developer, but it would be hard to say
as a professional although basically it is.
I stuck my neck out and decided to start a design business in 1999, over the next five years,
thinking my chances were pretty good, I used my SS and credit to keep my business going and to
live on, this amounted to about 35 thousand a year, 175,000 dollars, not really a lot when one
would consider the hours I put in and the outcome.

The outcome is part of the complex set of circumstances, I was developing helicopter equipment
for the Sea Search and Rescue, and emergency response product industry, as a designer and
inventor.

One of my credit lines, 30,000, was extended to me by a credit line company named Sun Trust,
this came to me through the mail.
I was very interested in developing a business plan at that time I could present to the SBA,
through a local office.
Another company, Textron Financial Corporation, somehow acquired the Sun Trust account. The
thing was Textron and Bell Helicopter are one in the same.
I was impressed thinking I had a friend in the business although I was not really sure how
I was so fortunate.
I communicated with their office frequently, providing them with updated equipment technology
and business plan developments.

At one point I knew that I would need more money and spoke to them about their in-house small
business counselor and they provided me with a phone number of a person in another office in a
different part of the country.

I spoke to the individual and we mutually agreed that the business plan need some editing,
which was no problem, there was still plenty of time to refinance. I brushed up the plan,
which included a small product development that would bring in 3-5 million in 3-5 years,
and a development for helicopters equipment and a newly styled design for a swimmers rescue
helmet. Oh, by the way, Bell helicopter also owns Bell Helmets.

Well for the next three months after I submitted the business plan to their main office,
they went silent, I made the mistake of confiding in them to provide me an exit strategy
for all the other creditors,. If they could give me a small amount of credit for the
equipment project, it could help me attain an SBA loan, or they could refinance me, as
I did not need to much to get small product manufacturing going.

Well, they dropped me like a hot potato without saying a word, and ignored me as if I was
not there, my credit went over the curve, and the alligators have been closing in ever since.

I have since became involved with a an international association that, "is dedicated to
the preservation of human life. It provides a common meeting ground for the sharing of
problems, ideas and information".

And is a non-profit professional association that maintains chapters throughout the world.
It boasts an international group of members.

My submitted helicopter equipment technology abstract has been accepted by this association
as the subject of a Technical Paper of which I am writing.

If I get through saving my family for misrepresented debt incurred under suspicious
circumstances, my plan is to find help investigating the entire thing as this company
is a large industry that participates in Defense Department contracting.

So far I have not been able to get procurement fraud investigations or the Defense
Department Inspector General's office to help me.

Is there a defence concerning mitigation or impending prospects of an investigation ?

I am nothing, but truth is everything - Abraham Lincoln

Last edited:
The creditors will not care how or why the debt has incurred. As far as investigation, have you tried the Attorney General's office of your state or the state where all of this has occurred? There is also the US Attorney General's office. Do you in fact have indisputable proof of the allegations you are making? Mere suspisions are not enough and will not be investigated. Any one you contact in government concerning investigations will take years to complete even if they are begun. Have you contacted the US Patent Office? Check out these sites for information
http://inventors.about.com/library/bl/toc/bl_patent-infringement.htm http://www.lectlaw.com/attorneydirectory/patent_infringement_attorney.html
Have you thought about filing bankruptcy in the meantime?

I am becoming aware of what my creditors will consider and I agree with you although I think it is the courts who should be concerned about both sides of the story, and in this case it seems one sided.

Indisputable proof is lacking at this time, and a patent search can easily be circumvented by a competitor, by utilizing the Provisional Patent, which gives them a license to manufacture, and they do not have to go public, meaning they can investigate technical engineers and discuss the advent in private or between companies who can see profits in manufacturing, etc.

That is only my theory, but I've heard stories about Corporate America and the affiliation with the government, like shelving and storing technologies until a prime time, etc.

I will tell you that, . I have contacted four or five serious offices of the organization I am doing the technical paper for, and they assured me that such a device or equipment was not known to them.

Also, I am writing Congressmen Lobiondo of this district, I spoke to his office today, asking for assurance it gets read.

I will want to know how I can find out if my useful item, concept or invention, can be assessed to see if the government offices associated with the use of such a technology can be conducted.

I am doing this because as a registered CCR, Central Contracting Registration, and a service vendor for Department of Homeland Security, I have 7-8 projects listed, who accesses them for importance I do not have an answer, but I do not qualify as a small entity for most of the solicitation proposal opportunities anyway, because I am not an organization, I'm snuffed on my DBS status, and so on.

So, the simplest route of investigation is to find individuals who can access the government offices to find out,
if the technology can be assessed , the answer to that will open doors that will provide many answers to many questions.

Thanks for reminding me about the Attorney Generals office of the State, I have contacted, Defense Procurement Technical Assistance Center, (DPTAC) of New Jersey, to bring forth same, but they have not yet responded to my request.

As most government offices haven't ,in the past two years.

A really good guy who is a lawyer, advised me of an adjourment, I now have it , so it's buying me some time.

Last edited:
First Adjournment Completed

Hello Everyone,

Now that I am moving toward my second adjournment , concerning the foreclosure and judgement, and as I at this late date settle in with attorney, I have had a private council, and am seeking explanations to a couple of options.

For example I will file for Chapt. 13, but what I would like to know, concerns filing a, "motion to vacate a default ', in my case what is this ?

I'm sure I'll understand it, I am not familiar with this and am confused at what I am reading on internet references, so I have come back to you.

Ziggy

You are referring to bankruptcy chapter 13?

Second adjournment

You are referring to bankruptcy chapter 13?

I don't think so, . .

I am believing this is something that will come after the second adjournment has been accepted but not sure if it will want to be entered at on or before the Sheriff's sale, . .
in any case there is the following;

File Motion Vacate dfault & File Defenses

Cross Claims 3rd Party Claims

I am not sure when or where

The Chapter 13

will come into play ?

Hopefully you will have some advice !

Last edited:
I am not understanding what the case is....

Apparently, this is a foreclosure, (sheriff's sale) for credit debt, the motion to vacate a default, is a legal term and the question is, when or where is this motion most useful in the debtors defence. Is this most common in bankruptsy filing or is it common during the Sheriff's sale proceeding ?

Last edited:
Let me make my question more clear, "What is the definition of Motion to vacate a default",

I don't want to make you work, you could refer me to a legal terms glossary that is reliable.

Jove

I'm sorry I do not know. Check back from time to time to see if others knowledgable in this area will respond. You can google Bankruptcy for your state and foreclosure for your state and see if the terms are explained there.

You can request through private message to one of the administrators.

I have found the term, ;
" Motion to Set Aside and Vacate". This is a Motion made to generally a civil court to vacate a default judgment for good cause and allow the defendant time to answer the complaint. I am assuming the foreclosure in east coast law was a result of a writ of execution of the default judgment. You can do it in pro per or by way of counsel. Some jurisdictions have Judicial Council forms that address this type of motion, however, some don't and it would have to be done in pleading form.

And am very surprised, that I had to answer this myself, it took a day or so but this is part of the learning process.

OK, in the use of filing this motion, does anyone care to comment ?

Jove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back