What can I do if I am posted on a site like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

linusback07

What can I do if I am posted on a website such as these?

dontdatehimgirl
datingpsychos

this is what it says...along with my name, age, location and occupation

He about 5"11, 180lbs give or take, drives a old Beamer and lives in a delapidated house in the middle of nowhere so people wont see all the girls coming and going...he lies and manipulates women and claims he loves YOU (uses courtship - yet does not even know the meaning) and you will believe him...yet is dating several women at the same time-all the time...Even while being engaged (usually with more than one at at time) He has made claim that he has been engaged to and lived with more women than he can count. He uses his christianity and is claims he is the BEST chiropractor in Poway (never saw any plaques to back that claim up) to gain your attention. Do not trust him, he has narcissistic sociopathic tendancies.

Unless you can prove that what is being said is not true and what your reputation has been damages, and you have suffered damages, probably not much you can do. On DDHG you are free to post a rebuttal. Do you know who even wrote it? You can email them and demand they take you off of that site. They don't have to listen to you.

I agree, unless you can prove your rep. was damaged there really isn't anything you can do besides complain to who wrote it, and/or to the site. I also may be difficult to prove damages if you decide to litigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back