Inheritance ActionableJ ustice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rap228

My sister and I need all the help to get our share of the inheritance left upon the death of our brother Ernesto last Feb 16 2007.

We trusted and so relied upon Fred, our youngest brother to handle all finances of Ernesto and burial details. After the burial and a few money inquiries, Fred avoided any contact and any communication from us.

We emailed him twice beginning 3/18/2007 and he did not respond.

Essentially the email is as follows:
This message is for Fred.
Fred because your sisters asked me, I am doing the best I know how to estimate the proceeds of the inheritance. I don't have the black-and-white receipts such as bank accounts, hospitals, medications, etc. So all my estimates are subject to your review. You are invited to inspect and correct them and to add your additional entries. I really believe that paper talk is better than merely phone talk because phone talk does not show the numbers beyond the emotional stress of strong words.

Actions Liabilities Assets
Foothill retirement center= $1800/mo for 8 mo $14,400
Wells Fargo Acct (In CD acct?) $100,000
City Bank checking $29,000
Pininga Inheritance ( $X)
Tiffanya Inheritance ( $X)
Ernie's Retirement Income=2800/mo for 8 months $22,400
Refreshment after burial: Assumed 75 persons, $10 ea 20% tip $900.00
Funeral & burial $15,000
Tiara'sHelpReward=$10/hr for 8 months at 160 hrs/month $12,800
Pining'sRoundtrip fare $750
Ernie's Expenses under Jeanntte's care $5,000
Ernie's Prescriptions: 50/mo for 8 mos $400
Food entertainment 100/mo, 8 mos $800
Medical appointments 100/mo, 8 mos $800
Gasoline expense during Visits of Family 120/mo, 8 mos $960
Ernie's Hospital Care just prior to his goodbye $5,000

Total Liabilities $56,810 $151,400

Sum of money belonging to next of kin = Fred, Purita, and Pining = = = === Net worth $94,590
The red value is the inheritance of each of the next of kin: Fred, Purita, or Pining = $31,530.00
So I have put ball-park figures as related by the following table. Please review and make the necessary corrections. The table estimates that $31,530 is the amount you owe to Pining and to Puring. We are looking forward to our accustomed relationship.

From the preceding circumstances, what can my sister and I do to prove our burden of proof and therefore collect on our share of the inheritance left by Brother Ernesto? Can anyone take this under contingency case and how much?

Please help,
Purita and Josefina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back