Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Stalking and Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adverse

What are the odds of this happening?

A person is being stalked and harassed by a neighbor, a person held in high regard in the community. The victim records the perp with a camcorder. The perp engages another neighbor, also held in high regard in the community, to accuse the victim of stalking and harassing him by recording his stalking of the victim.

Can a victim of stalking and harassment become a stalker and harasser himself by attempting to document the stalker's stalking?

Can a stalker stalk in peace, without fear of being recorded?

And who normally wins at law, the lying neighbors or the victim, with dozens of recorded incidents, including a death threat?

This is not legal Advice!

Hey,

You're Quote: "A person is being stalked and harassed by a neighbor, a person held in high regard in the community. The victim records the perp with a camcorder. The perp engages another neighbor, also held in high regard in the community, to accuse the victim of stalking and harassing him by recording his stalking of the victim".

Tricky really because the perpetrator seems to have a witness, that is saying the opposite to you and accusing you as the stalker. You see you have to prove you are being stalked and not just a victim of co incidents, for instance if I see my neighbor in let's say the mall and then the gas station and maybe he ends up that night at the local restaurant I use. Then this maybe regarded as coincident but if I was filming my neighbor at all the said places then it could and may well seem to be regarded a form of stalking.

Take care

Mark.

I assume that when you (and I mean specifically you as a person) say you, you (again specific) are using you in a general sense, and the (specifically) you do not mean (specifically) me, since I pose the question purely hypothetically and rhetorically. :cool:

Continuing in that, let's say you (generally) have dozens of hours of video of the perp following you around the neighborhood, wherever you go, for hours on end, just staring, glaring, always drinking a beer, sometimes holding a gun, sometimes p!$$!&@ is front of you (generally) and your (generally) wife and guests. Shining spotlights in your (generally) house at night, lurking around behind trees, and peeping in your (generally) windows.

You (just anyone) also have recorded him saying stuff like, "You don't even want to know all the illegal things I am going to do to you," and, "I'll grab you by the %*^%*^$ neck and cut your (%$ (&^% head off."

But, you're (specifically) right. His buddy is saying he is not doing a thing.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back