Justice or just-us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse_Nunez

I have a problem with the court system and my Judge, It seems to me that, every time I go to court to fight for more visitation with my son, I am seen as a "dead-beat-dad". I can't get any respect, and need some help on how to approach the issue. By the way my case is like that of "Elian Gonzales". My son's mother is from Mexico and has no legal status. Can someone help?

Originally posted by Jesse Nunez
I have a problem with the court system and my Judge, It seems to me that, every time I go to court to fight for more visitation with my son, I am seen as a "dead-beat-dad". I can't get any respect, and need some help on how to approach the issue. By the way my case is like that of "Elian Gonzales". My son's mother is from Mexico and has no legal status. Can someone help?
What makes you think that you appear as a deadbeat dad?

If you think you are coming across as a dead beat dad then step your appearance spiritually, menatally and physically. Keep in mind that first appearances are lasting.

Welcome aboard

I have a daughter in Washington DC, I am paying the highest child support rate based on her mother declared income. I am allowed to visit my daughter in DC but not to take her to the movies or bring her to my house in Florida during vacations.

I am not going to waste my money and time in hiring a lawyer that don't do anything and go to the court to claim the custody of my daughter. The mother hasn't finished the elementary school yet and doesn't understand a word in English, lives in the United States illegally because her has visa expired many years ago. You can imagine what would be the future of my daughter and what she is going to learn in this environment. I have two bachelor degrees, one in Electrical Engineering and the other in Computer Sciences and I have success on my live thanks to the education that I have received at home. My father was an engineer and my mother teacher.

The system is helping to create people with no education and future drug and alcohol users by not pay attention to each case. The system allows mothers to use children as a source of income; they are often called "Anchor Children" because mothers use them to stay in the United States and legalize their status

Come to America, find an stupid with a degree in something that has been wasting his entire life building a future, open your legs and you will have a good portion of his salary for 18 years at the same time than the child will protect you from deportation

What we can do? Nothing. There is nothing that we can do to prevent that. Even now, there is nothing that we can do to provide that child with a good education because the court will assume that we are trying to avoid the child support. Father is less than trash for the court, in my case I just pay whatever they want because this is all they care about and I am trying to forget about the rest. I think that will hurt me more to see my daughter growing in a drugs and prostitution environment than don't see her at all.

Many people don't understand that there are good mothers and bad mothers. I believe that the mother that uses her own child for any purpose is not a good mother. At the family court, the man is the bad guy and the mother is the victim not matter what.

The only difference between legal and illegal immigrants is that legal immigrants and American citizens pay taxes. Every day I see more and mote people without green card in the United States and more and more "Anchor Children" but the court only care about the child support

They think that by enforcing the child support they will take some load out of the Welfare System and it is true, helps a lot and I believe that it is good to enforce the child support because I don't want my taxes paying for the support of the irresponsible parents. However, the concept of the court that considers any action on claiming the custody of a child as an action to avoid the child support is wrong because you will have to expend much more money by having the child with you than whatever child support rate are you paying. The family court should pay more attention on what they are doing and change its bad attitude against the fathers just because of the sex but this is not going to happen in our life time

50 years ago, black people can't go to the same hotels, bathrooms etc than the white people. Homosexuals were fired from their job etc. Today, you should address to all these people with respect or you get in trouble. Today, the court disrespect you and me and every other male and it will be like this until somebody create an organization and start claiming our rights but you have to stop watching television and facing the problem

Frankly this is what happens when you decide to have a child with a person who is not a legal resident here. What do you expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back